Friday, September 13, 2013

Starbucks San Ramon CA - Another fire at another restaurant - no question we've got a super serious arsonist.

By PETE BENNETT - Contra Costa Watch EMAIL
Phone: 510-460-5641
Posted: 09/13/2013

Reposted to Protect My Sons

In 2004 my truck was rigged by and arsonist, in 2011 my car was totaled by a San Francisco Cop, on July 28th 2013 I was accused by Walnut Creek Police of assaulting a passerby (Taylor) with a Handshake, I was stalked in this same Starbucks by members of Consolidated Fire (I know who they area), the photographer that helped run me off the road knows Hunsacker Canyon Road, my guitar was stolen in front the Duncan Starbucks.  

For ten years I endured beatings, assaults  attempted hit and runs but on September 2013 Officer Tanabe was convicted of conspiracy.  

It's been a fine 30 years of murders, mayhem and corruption near me.  Now I understand who's in charge around here.  It's millions of George Washingtons - I guess my suspects have shifted gears towards Starbucks - just a thought.  

CC: Starbucks Customer Service via email. 

http://contracostawatch.blogspot.com/2013/09/starbucks-customer-service-trust-me-ive.html

My losses are staggering, over 40K in vehicles, a $400,000 Estate, Litigation derailed like clockwork, my attorneys brother in-law dead on WB 24 and Sheriff Raineys Nephew Dead in Humboldt county.  My ex-wife knows the Raineys, and knows the Greenans for over 20 years, we both know Loretta Hale, Patricia Noel, and I know Gary Collins, Peter Branagh and Eric Nunn.  They've all died in very strange accidents and Contra Costa County Sheriff Deputies tried to kill me with another inmate in March 2012 then later same night John Newman was murdered, we all attended Hillside Covenant Church's Monday Lunch at Civic Park but just below HCC was arson fire on Raymond Court.

This appears to be my former attorneys wife where they blamed another Mexican just like they blamed someone they deported for another murder that I happened to know from the 80s when my other friend was murdered in Pittsburg by then Pittsburg Police Officer Eric Bergen who currently resides in San Quentin.

He's got a bed and I sleep under the stars but believe it or not I once worked for Lawrence Livermore Labs, GE Nuclear and PG&E.



======================================================================



Posted: 7:42 a.m. Friday, Sept. 13, 2013

Early morning fire damages San Ramon Starbucks

  •  1 6 0 48
San Ramon Starbucks Fire
Photo by Tara Moriarty
San Ramon Starbucks Fire
KTVU and Wires
SAN RAMON, Calif. — 
An early morning one-alarm fire Friday damaged a San Ramon Starbucks and filled a neighboring bank full of smoke, authorities said.
The blaze was reported at 4:07 a.m. at the Starbucks located at 3110 Crow Canyon Place.
Firefighters arrived, saw flames on the exterior walls of the coffee shop and were able to extinguish the fire at 5:14 a.m., San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District spokeswoman Kim French said.
The Starbucks sustained damage that will keep it closed today, she said.
Two adjacent businesses, a cheesecake shop and a Comerica Bank, sustained smoke damage but crews hope to have the businesses open today, French said.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire remains under investigation, she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.