Saturday, April 29, 2017

GREGORY PROKOPOWICZ and his Dumb Gun

The recent murder of a mother, a coworker and a guy with gun named Gregory collided with people I know.  Not this huge connection but Elaine Prokopowicz was once married to the daughter of MARIA DEMAKAS who was a regular at Round Up for their weekly Saturday night Karaoke.  Maria passed several years ago but she was ask me to sing her favorite songs when buying me a drink.  Fair enough as if you like Frankie Valle then you get your song. 
 
Elaine would come down to Round Up bar to spend time with her mom where it was all about having fun.  I lost track of Maria when I was attacked by another patron.  I called the Lafayette Police who failed to take action who drove off refusing to take a report which is identical to when Chief Christensen did when parties deliberately totaled my car. 
 
That was attempted murder but with the Contra Costa County Sheriff, City Manager Steve Falk and their pathetic City Council.   One reason I state this is the Pamela Vitale Murder that imprisoned one of Lafayette’s Students.   My July 2011 Hit and Run was documented with letters and soon I’ll be appearing at the City Council meetings.   For residents of any CCSO Contract Agencies the CNET Scandal will cost you millions once the real truth emerges about multiple cover-ups.  
 
One of my reasons for posting this list is Maria wanted to rent a room I desperately needed from Elaine.  She needed the garden variety of help on the house, small repairs, gardening and such.   Instead I get beaten in Lafayette for no reason other than to be another leg of my long witness intimidation case. 
 
When the news broke about the murders I zeroed in on the 1800
 
 

PROKOPOWICZ, ELAINE

PETITIONER

ELAINE PROKOPOWICZ VS GREGORY PROKOPOWICZ

Dissolution Without Children

FLMSD09-02004

04/29/2009

PROKOPOWICZ, GREG

RESPONDENT

DEBORAH LYNN ALBANESE VS GREG PROKOPOWICZ

Nullity Without Children

FLMSD16-00583

01/26/2016

PROKOPOWICZ, GREGORY

PLAINTIFF

PISKOVA VS. AMUNDSON

PI/PD/NON-MV

CIVMSC13-02688

12/24/2013

PROKOPOWICZ, GREGORY

RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT

ELAINE SHIELDS VS. GREGORY PROKOPOWICZ

Domestic Violence Without Children

FLMSD07-00111

01/03/2007

PROKOPOWICZ, GREGORY

RESPONDENT

ELAINE PROKOPOWICZ VS GREGORY PROKOPOWICZ

Dissolution Without Children

FLMSD09-02004

04/29/2009

PROKOPOWICZ, GREGORY

RESTRAINED PERSON/RESPONDENT

GARY TRAVERS VS GREGORY PROKOPOWICZ

Domestic Violence Without Children

FLMSD17-00834

02/28/2017

PROKOPOWICZ, GREGORY

DEFENDANT

PIERSON VS PROKOPOWICZ

SISTER STATE JUDGMENT

CIVMSL17-00955

03/17/201

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.